Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slow and steady

We did decide at the last minute to go camping at the Riverhawk music festival, and had a fun weekend. I came home feeling a little run down, but not nearly as bad as I have in the past. I am finally beginning to feel better. The higher dose of medication made me feel yucky at first, but I think I am getting past the side effects and it is helping me. I have a busy week getting ready for a trip to Georgia to visit Monty’s family for Thanksgiving (that includes Christmas and family pictures with them). I also have a lot of domestic chores to catch up on since I have been sick for so long. Just cleaning the house brings me joy and accomplishment today. I hope I can get it all done :)

I don’t love lupus yet, but I no longer despise it. At this moment I am not afraid! Lupus is forcing me to slow down and prioritize things that are important. These are all steps in my journey and I am happy to be moving again.
Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment