Monday, October 24, 2011

Everything happens for a reason.... Right?

So the kids have been super excited about Halloween and their robot costumes that we have been planning for a month. Friday we gathered all our junk and put together some pretty cute (if I must say so myself) recycled robots. The kids took third place in a local costume contest. The events were fun though crippling for me. Lupus has the ability (no matter how hard I try) to seal the joys of life and motherhood. I haven’t learned how to stop this yet. So needless to say I have physically suffered for my efforts.

I called the study doctor this afternoon and found out that I did not qualify for the study due to the results of my blood work. I can’t pretend I am not incredible disappointed. The study was a little light at the end of the tunnel and has just gone out. There is a stage 2 study that starts in December that could still be an option, but as the numbers go down the risks go up. I have a follow up doctor’s appointment on Thursday.
Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment