Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feeling the love!

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends and family the last few weeks.  I sent my lupus walk page to my husband to proof read, he sent it around and donations started pouring in.  I feel incredible loved!! Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and I could not think of a better gift than the support of my loved ones.  Thank you so much!!  Here is the link to the walk.
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1014606&supId=353731936

We celebrate birthdays for a week in our house.  I started getting gifts in the mail on Monday addressed to “the hot wife” at first I though they must have had the wrong address.  My husband is a sweet and funny man!!  Mom is coming to spend the day with me tomorrow and help me purge some stuff (and maybe squeeze in some girl time), and my brother is coming Friday to help me finish the fence around my garden.  I am a lucky girl!  

The kids and I have been spending a lot of time in the yard/garden.  We have tons of stuff growing.  Rayne even planted a seed from his oatmeal (that he picked out of his teeth), to grow an “oatmeal tree.” This afternoon we helped a few neighbor boys get their leaf raking business off the ground, by printing them business cards to leave at everyone’s door. They are such good boys, and I love hearing their big business plans. Being outside feels good the weather is beautiful.  I will post pictures soon of our garden.

 

1 comment: