Thursday, October 18, 2012

Costume Fun!


This year the kids and I have decided on an “ocean” theme for their costumes. Rayne wants to be a fisherman, Lexy wants to be a mermaid and Jay will be a fish. Mom and I usually make the costumes from scratch, but this year we will order the bulk of them and add our own embellishments.  

Since we are in the costume groove I thought I would post the kids costumes from the past years.  We usually participate in a local costume contest have never placed below 3rd and have taken home the first prize once or twice. It’s so fun!   I wish I had some digital pictures of some of the costumes mom and grandma made me and Mike Jr. through the years.
Little Sprout 2007.  Rayne was growing my my belly.
2008 Butterfly and Caterpillar







2009 Flower and Farmer



2010 I was sick so we did a repeat of the flower and farmer.

2011 Recycle Robots!



No comments:

Post a Comment